Volunteers serve the community through special events standby and assistance to citizens through requests for information, assistance, or education.
All new Volunteers will be assigned to the Rehab/Support apparatus. Rehab is an essential unit at all extended emergency scenes and training events.
The basic eligibility requirements for all Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue volunteers are:
- Minimum age of 21 years and possess a high school diploma, or equivalent
- Must possess a WA State driver’s license
- Willing to meet program requirements
- Prior to being accepted into the program, all applicants must pass a Volunteer Physical (CDL Standard)
Interested members, please submit a Volunteer Program Application to our Volunteer Program Coordinator.
- This application is for Support Services Volunteer
- CKFR does not have Volunteer Firefighter positions for new members