Thanks to a generous donation from the Medic One Foundation, CKFR offers free safety classes to the community!
Classes are held at Station 41, located at 7600 Old Military Rd NE, Bremerton, WA 98311 unless a different location is noted. To register: Please call the main office at (360) 447-3550 to register for your spot.
- Adult CPR & AED Training on August 1, 2023 from 6-8pm
- Stop the Bleed Training on August 8, 2023 from 6-7pm
- Adult CPR & AED Training on September 5, 2023 from 6-8pm, located at Station 52 (5328 NW Anderson Hill Rd, Silverdale, WA 98383
- Adult CPR & AED Training on October 3, 2023 from 6-8pm
- Adult CPR & AED Training on November 7, 2023 from 6-8pm
- Stop the Bleed Training on November 8, 2023 from 6-7pm
- Adult CPR & AED Training on December 5, 2023 from 6-8pm
Cancellations: If you need to cancel, please call our main office at (360) 447-3550 so that we can open up that spot for someone else.
Adult CPR and AED Training
Learn CPR! You can be a “HERO” early in the chain for patient survival with lifesaving CPR and AED use. Sign up today and get CPR-certified with one of our instructors!
Class Size: Limited to 20 participants. Spots fill up quickly!
Class Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
About the Training:
- This class provides Hands-Only CPR and AED training
- This class meets OSHA and WSHA requirements for those needing certification for their jobs
- Students will receive a CPR card upon completion
- This class does not teach Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR
- This class does not include First Aid training
Stop the Bleed Training
Minutes count when someone is severely bleeding. You can be trained to save a life with a few quick actions. For more information on the grassroots program, visit www.stopthebleed.org.
Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue is now offering Stop the Bleed classes! We want to train you in basic bleeding control principles so that you can provide immediate, frontline aid until the first responders are able to take over. In some situations, there may be a delay between the time of injury and the time a first responder is on scene. Without civilian intervention in these circumstances, preventable deaths will occur.
Class Size: Limited to 18 participants. Spots fill up quickly!
Class Duration: Approximately 1 hour
About the Training:
- This is the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma STOP THE BLEED course
- Upon completion, students will receive an official course completion certificate