Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue (CKFR) offers full testing services for the position of firefighter through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go towww.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for our District.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the CKFR firefighter position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the CKFR District. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. CKFR may contact candidates on the list and invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the District’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to CKFR where the final decisions are made.