A kitchen fire in the 5100 block of Hansberry Street was quickly extinguished today. A grandma was cooking for her grandson when smoke and flames started coming from the stove. She quickly grabbed the child and got out of the house to call 911. A dog, Kubi, and a cat also escaped. Smoke damage was limited to the kitchen. There were no working smoke alarms in the residence so crews installed them before leaving.
https://www.ckfr.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Kubi.jpg 960 720 Ileana LiMarzi https://www.ckfr.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CKFR-Header-85.png Ileana LiMarzi2019-04-19 14:45:312019-04-22 08:48:24Kitchen Fire