At 1:00 pm, a call came in for a fire in the Griffin Glen Apartments in Bremerton. On arrival, crews noticed smoke coming from building 5117. The fire was located and contained in a dryer in one of the apartments. Two occupants were treated and released on scene. The apartment is uninhabitable and Red Cross was called to assist the occupants. The County Fire Marshal was also dispatched.
https://www.ckfr.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/dryer-fire.jpg 960 960 Ileana LiMarzi https://www.ckfr.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/CKFR-Header-85.png Ileana LiMarzi2021-02-04 16:00:432021-02-04 16:00:44dryer fire