You can be a “HERO” early in the chain for patient survival with lifesaving CPR and AED use. Sign up today and get CPR-certified with one of our instructors!
Free CPR and AED Training through Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue
Thanks to a generous donation from the Medic One Foundation and due to popular demand, CKFR has expanded its CPR program and will be offering free classes twice a month! Classes are on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Class Size: Limited to 20 participants. Spots fill up quickly!
Class Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
About the Training:
- This class provides Hands-Only CPR and AED training
- This class meets OSHA and WSHA requirements for those needing certification for their jobs
- Students will receive a CPR card upon completion
- This class does not teach Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR
- This class does not include First Aid training
How to Register: To reserve your spot, choose a class and use the “REGISTER” link under the “2020 CPR Classes” or call our main line (360) 447-3550 for further assistance.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel, please call our office at (360) 447-3550 so that we can open up that spot for someone else.