Please contact us for more information on a fire safety topic or for general information.
CKFR Administration Building
5300 NW Newberry Hill Road, Suite
Silverdale, WA 98383
To contact any of these people via e-mail just click on their name.
Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue is governed under Title 52 Revised Code of Washington (RCW) by a five-member Board of Fire Commissioners, composed of registered voters residing in the fire district. These elected officials are charged with managing the affairs of Central Kitsap Fire & Rescue. Each Commissioner position is elected for a six year term of office, with positions up for approval on a rotational basis.
Services Offered by CKFR
Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue has a variety of programs
and resources available to the public. The following is a list of some of the
services we offer.
PUBLIC SAFETY DIVISION
Contact Division Chief Randy Billick at 447-3628 or Public Information Officer Ileana LiMarzi at 447-3603.
- Outdoor burning regulation presentations or general questions
- Fire code inspections for businesses
- Fire extinguisher training
- Group presentations on residential safety issues
- Home safety surveys
- Sprinkler or home fire alarm information
- Commercial safety information
- Apartment safety / evacuation plans
Contact Joe Repar at 447-3643
- Public access defibrillator training and site implementation assistance for businesses
- Group presentations on medical issues
- Provide information or referrals for special medical needs (if possible)
Free blood pressure checks at the following stations (provided the firefighters are not out of the station).
Station 41 - 7600 Old Military Road NE, Bremerton
Station 45 - 3725 Trenton Ave NE, Bremerton
Station 51 - 10955 Silverdale Way NW, Silverdale
Station 56 - 6470 Seabeck Highway NW, Bremerton
Station 64 - 4065 Chico Way NW, Bremerton