CKFR Citizens Advisory Committee Provides Community Input
Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue recently established a Citizens Advisory Committee comprised of leaders in the Central Kitsap community to help guide the District and ensure the service we provide is reflective of the needs of our community. We appreciate the input, insights and commitment to a quality fire service that the members of this committee offer.
Members of the Committee are: Scott Bosch, Jack Hamilton, Morgan Johnson, Paul Kremer, Susan Leavell, Rob MacDermid, Bill Minks, Patricia Peat, Ron Perkerewicz, Ron Ross, Les Scholfield, Gene Straw and Rob White.
The Committee meets regularly to provide year-round interest based dialogue with CKFR management and the community to maximize public input on the direction of Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue by:
- Fostering enhanced communication between the residents of Central Kitsap and Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue;
- Developing and promote a sense of community vision and pride in the delivery of fire, rescue and emergency services provided to the Central Kitsap community;
- Providing advice and recommendations to the CKFR Board of Commissioners, Fire Chief and Management Team on planning, development and community involvement;
- Educating the community on fire and emergency response structures and services;
- Providing input to the CKFR Board of Commissioners, Fire Chief and Management Team on a comprehensive strategic plan for the delivery of fire, rescue and medical emergency responses to the Central Kitsap community;
- Representing a wide range of community interests.
Questions and thoughts may be directed to committee members via email. Just click on the name, highlighted in red in the above article.